Intuyma, S.L.U. has a clear commitment to transparency and respect for the personal data of its customers and collaborators. For this reason, we will indicate in detail what a cookie is and how we use them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to the browser and allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Cookies used on the web
The website of Intuyma, S.L.U. uses the following types of cookies:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in measuring the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the preparation of browsing profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data by service users.
Specifically, Google Analytics is used to help websites analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
- Specifically, we use the following cookies:
Cookie Conservation time Purpose _ga 2 years It serves to distinguish users. generated by Google Analytics. Google stores the information collected by cookies on servers in the United States, in compliance with European law regarding the protection of personal data and undertakes not to share it with third parties, unless required by law or necessary. for the operation of the system. Google does not associate your IP address with any other information held by Google. _gid 24 hours Generated by Google Analytics. Google stores the information collected by cookies on servers in the United States, in compliance with European legislation on the protection of personal data and undertakes not to share it with third parties, unless required by law to do so. necessary for system operation. Google does not associate your IP address with any other information held by Google.
How to change cookie settings
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. See the options and instructions provided by your browser for this. Remember that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to remove them from your browser options.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/safari.html
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
You can make changes to the cookie acceptance settings of our website using the following button: