What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to the browser and allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Cookies used on the web
The website of Intuyma, S.L.U. uses the following types of cookies:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use that the users of the service do.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., that allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages, in order to obtain information regarding the number of users accessing the web, the number of pages views, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal used and the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
To ensure anonymity, Google will convert your information into anonymous by truncating the IP address before storing it, so that Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information from site visitors. Google may only send the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties when legally required to do so. In accordance with Google Analytics service provision conditions, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data retained by Google.
How to change cookie settings
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/safari.html
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/